Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
- Daphne on The Love Hypocrisy
- Beautiful Cambodian Girls: They’re Everywhere! » ohcambodia.com - Advertising agency in Cambodia - Cambodia Tourism on The Science of Beauty
- alex on A Skeptic’s Guide To Bible Prophecy
- Clock Paper on 200,000 Hits – Thank You
- Adam Morgan on Life After Religion – Now What?
View posts by Category
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 554,866 hits