Debunking Conspiracy Theories
For conspiracy theorists, truth is less about fact and more about what they want to believe.
I believe that extra terrestrials probably exist. I just don’t believe any of them have ever been here. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job — inside Al Quaeda, that is. I believe the global warming hoax is… well… a hoax. I believe J.F.K. was assassinated by an American — just not one working for the CIA. I believe NASA’s moon landings were faked for the HBO specials in 2001, but not in 1969. I believe that the world will end in 2012 for somebody, but the rest of us will be fine. Conspiracy Theories are utter nonsense, and I am about to demonstrate why.
■ E-mail: accordingtoxen[at]gmail[dot]com
- Beautiful Cambodian Girls: They’re Everywhere! » ohcambodia.com - Advertising agency in Cambodia - Cambodia Tourism on The Science of Beauty
- alex on A Skeptic’s Guide To Bible Prophecy
- Clock Paper on 200,000 Hits – Thank You
- Adam Morgan on Life After Religion – Now What?
- cebuanas dating and marriage filipina girls on Do Black Men Prefer White Women?
View posts by Category
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 545,935 hits