…while there is nothing new that we can learn from religion, there’s so much more we can learn from science.
Religion is dying. It’s slowly falling away, losing its stranglehold on modern man, increasingly coming under greater more insurmountable pressures to compete with notably more evolved and sustainable ideas that make the world far easier to live in. In this post, I highlight the finer mechanics of what is actually going on and why after many millenia, it is finally receding.
View posts by Category
- Dear Pope Francis, I know you mean well. However, sanctioning atheists the opportunity to go to heaven is completely missing the point. 1 day ago
- #Fact RT @CozImAGuy: Chivalry never died. This generation of girls killed it by the kind of guys they go after. 1 day ago
- What if our immortality DNA marker was "turned off" by our maker(s) simply because of our unique potential as a extremely dangerous species? 2 days ago
- This 'immortal' Jellyfish seems to regenerate whenever it is in mortal danger: mnn.com/earth-matters/…. Humans have similar DNA markers. 2 days ago
- There's a specie of Jellyfish that has its death DNA marker wired backwards. So it grows old, then young, then old again—forever. 2 days ago
- 433,914 hits