Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- What if our immortality DNA marker was "turned off" by our maker(s) simply because of our unique potential as a extremely dangerous species? 15 hours ago
- This 'immortal' Jellyfish seems to regenerate whenever it is in mortal danger: mnn.com/earth-matters/…. Humans have similar DNA markers. 15 hours ago
- There's a specie of Jellyfish that has its death DNA marker wired backwards. So it grows old, then young, then old again—forever. 15 hours ago
- Did you know that we only die because our DNA "said" so and that we could turn off that DNA command to die and literally live indefinitely? 15 hours ago
- What if the other planets are barren simply because they're analogous to a "blank canvas" other god like individuals haven't painted yet? 15 hours ago
- 433,771 hits