Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- Seems legit. LOL RT @MeteorManSays: My research was conducted on campus, lol. 10 hours ago
- By far. RT @IndegiousMind: agreed they also have the best bodies!!! 1 day ago
- Touché RT @montereformer: Whose victim? Yours maybe? RT @TheTweetOfGod: Every time you yell "Jesus Christ!" you're blaming the victim. 1 day ago
- After years of intense research and generations of peer review, I have concluded that Brazilian women are the most beautiful in the world. 1 day ago
- Let's test that theory. RT @TheTweetOfGod: Any atheist who retweets this is going to hell for eternity. 1 day ago
- 433,097 hits