The key difference between fools and sages is restraint – not intellect.
Do you have a Facebook account? Well congratulations. You’re one step closer to being a public asset. Facebook is the single most popular social networking online portal in the world. Now with over 500 million subscribers, it has probably enumerated the large majority of the world’s computer literate population — and that is precisely why it is so incredibly dangerous.
■ E-mail: accordingtoxen[at]gmail[dot]com
Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- Neither will I. RT @9GAGTweets: I will never understand this - twitpic.com/cs0f30 #9gagtweets 12 hours ago
- You can either see a group assignment as punishment for having incompetent associates or an opportunity to test your leadership skills. 1 day ago
- If the obese suffer from muscular atrophy, it logically follows some coworkers suffer from cognitive atrophy—they're biologically stupid. 1 day ago
- Asians don't go tattooing banal words like "love" and "soup" on themselves. So why are we doing that? You know they're laughing at us—right? 1 day ago
- Is it purely coincidental that America's Bible Belt also shares the same geographical space with America's Tornado belt? 1 day ago
- 433,295 hits