…while there is nothing new that we can learn from religion, there’s so much more we can learn from science.
Religion is dying. It’s slowly falling away, losing its stranglehold on modern man, increasingly coming under greater more insurmountable pressures to compete with notably more evolved and sustainable ideas that make the world far easier to live in. In this post, I highlight the finer mechanics of what is actually going on and why after many millenia, it is finally receding.
View posts by Category
- So we're OK with some people being naturally more talented than others, but take offense if one says some talents are often group specific? 17 hours ago
- Don't diagnose yourself on the internet and then call your doctor. That's like trying to fix a paper jam with a shovel, and then calling IT. 1 day ago
- Manage expectations: Promise mediocrity where you can easily deliver excellence, instead of delivering excellence amid rampant mediocrity. 1 day ago
- Don't be a hero where a hero isn't required. The best way to convince others that something needs fixing is simply to let it fail. 1 day ago
- If Batman's Joker was real, he would have been proud of what Osama Bin Laden has accomplished post mortem. 1 day ago
- 437,222 hits