For conspiracy theorists, truth is less about fact and more about what they want to believe.
I believe that extra terrestrials probably exist. I just don’t believe any of them have ever been here. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job — inside Al Quaeda, that is. I believe the global warming hoax is… well… a hoax. I believe J.F.K. was assassinated by an American — just not one working for the CIA. I believe NASA’s moon landings were faked for the HBO specials in 2001, but not in 1969. I believe that the world will end in 2012 for somebody, but the rest of us will be fine. Conspiracy Theories are utter nonsense, and I am about to demonstrate why.
■ E-mail: accordingtoxen[at]gmail[dot]com
View posts by Category
- Neither will I. RT @9GAGTweets: I will never understand this - twitpic.com/cs0f30 #9gagtweets 17 hours ago
- You can either see a group assignment as punishment for having incompetent associates or an opportunity to test your leadership skills. 1 day ago
- If the obese suffer from muscular atrophy, it logically follows some coworkers suffer from cognitive atrophy—they're biologically stupid. 1 day ago
- Asians don't go tattooing banal words like "love" and "soup" on themselves. So why are we doing that? You know they're laughing at us—right? 1 day ago
- Is it purely coincidental that America's Bible Belt also shares the same geographical space with America's Tornado belt? 1 day ago
- 433,309 hits