Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- You can either see a group assignment as punishment for having incompetent associates or an opportunity to test your leadership skills. 5 hours ago
- If the obese suffer from muscular atrophy, it logically follows some coworkers suffer from cognitive atrophy—they're biologically stupid. 5 hours ago
- Asians don't go tattooing banal words like "love" and "soup" on themselves. So why are we doing that? You know they're laughing at us—right? 5 hours ago
- Is it purely coincidental that America's Bible Belt also shares the same geographical space with America's Tornado belt? 6 hours ago
- Ladies, how can you complain about us staring at your body when you wear clothes that show it, but willingly post nude self pics on the net? 6 hours ago
- 433,177 hits