Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- Which is why #ASOT Top 20 is not even remotely credible. RT @Cynycter: which would be a travesty.. As his track "Dark Warrior' is MASSIVE 6 hours ago
- Always. Every. Single. Year. RT @Cynycter: true. i feel because of that many good non-vocal proressive trance tracks will be over looked 6 hours ago
- Neither will I. At least 10 of the top 20 will be pop-infused vocal tracks too. RT @Cynycter: I wouldnt be surprised if RAMelia wins 7 hours ago
- It has been, especially with these 138 episodes. RT @Cynycter: this is true.. even though i feel uplifting will make a comeback this year 7 hours ago
- This is the 1st time in 6 years I'm not voting in the #ASOT top 20. I've heard enough pop tunes in it over the years to know to not bother. 7 hours ago
- 459,369 hits