Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- LOL RT @IndegiousMind: from Japan comes tentacle pornography and this youtube.com/watch?v=cXyEit… seems pretty dumb to me.... 1 hour ago
- The point is that they don't—because it's dumb. RT @IndegiousMind: Since when was it against the law to not do something that Asians do...? 1 day ago
- Neither will I. RT @9GAGTweets: I will never understand this - twitpic.com/cs0f30 #9gagtweets 2 days ago
- You can either see a group assignment as punishment for having incompetent associates or an opportunity to test your leadership skills. 3 days ago
- If the obese suffer from muscular atrophy, it logically follows some coworkers suffer from cognitive atrophy—they're biologically stupid. 3 days ago
- 433,557 hits