Free speech is something of an oxymoron in China, since technically speaking, it doesn’t exist.
Lost in Translation – this is a huge recurring problem in China.
Have you ever been on one of those trips where shortly after arrival you wanted to leave? Have you ever been to a country where everything from the government to the culture annoyed you? That was China for me. Here are 3 more reasons why China sucked from the Top 10 Lessons I learned there:
View posts by Category
- By far. RT @IndegiousMind: agreed they also have the best bodies!!! 45 minutes ago
- Touché RT @montereformer: Whose victim? Yours maybe? RT @TheTweetOfGod: Every time you yell "Jesus Christ!" you're blaming the victim. 4 hours ago
- After years of intense research and generations of peer review, I have concluded that Brazilian women are the most beautiful in the world. 4 hours ago
- Let's test that theory. RT @TheTweetOfGod: Any atheist who retweets this is going to hell for eternity. 7 hours ago
- #Fact RT @MeteorManSays: Tribalism is one of those primitive features feeble minded humans value the most. 18 hours ago
- 432,984 hits