Debunking Conspiracy Theories
For conspiracy theorists, truth is less about fact and more about what they want to believe.
I believe that extra terrestrials probably exist. I just don’t believe any of them have ever been here. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job — inside Al Quaeda, that is. I believe the global warming hoax is… well… a hoax. I believe J.F.K. was assassinated by an American — just not one working for the CIA. I believe NASA’s moon landings were faked for the HBO specials in 2001, but not in 1969. I believe that the world will end in 2012 for somebody, but the rest of us will be fine. Conspiracy Theories are utter nonsense, and I am about to demonstrate why.
■ E-mail: accordingtoxen[at]gmail[dot]com
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
View posts by Category
- Seems legit. LOL RT @MeteorManSays: My research was conducted on campus, lol. 6 hours ago
- By far. RT @IndegiousMind: agreed they also have the best bodies!!! 23 hours ago
- Touché RT @montereformer: Whose victim? Yours maybe? RT @TheTweetOfGod: Every time you yell "Jesus Christ!" you're blaming the victim. 1 day ago
- After years of intense research and generations of peer review, I have concluded that Brazilian women are the most beautiful in the world. 1 day ago
- Let's test that theory. RT @TheTweetOfGod: Any atheist who retweets this is going to hell for eternity. 1 day ago
- 433,079 hits