Debunking Conspiracy Theories
For conspiracy theorists, truth is less about fact and more about what they want to believe.
I believe that extra terrestrials probably exist. I just don’t believe any of them have ever been here. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job — inside Al Quaeda, that is. I believe the global warming hoax is… well… a hoax. I believe J.F.K. was assassinated by an American — just not one working for the CIA. I believe NASA’s moon landings were faked for the HBO specials in 2001, but not in 1969. I believe that the world will end in 2012 for somebody, but the rest of us will be fine. Conspiracy Theories are utter nonsense, and I am about to demonstrate why.
■ E-mail: accordingtoxen[at]gmail[dot]com
View posts by Category
- Which is why #ASOT Top 20 is not even remotely credible. RT @Cynycter: which would be a travesty.. As his track "Dark Warrior' is MASSIVE 1 day ago
- Always. Every. Single. Year. RT @Cynycter: true. i feel because of that many good non-vocal proressive trance tracks will be over looked 1 day ago
- Neither will I. At least 10 of the top 20 will be pop-infused vocal tracks too. RT @Cynycter: I wouldnt be surprised if RAMelia wins 1 day ago
- It has been, especially with these 138 episodes. RT @Cynycter: this is true.. even though i feel uplifting will make a comeback this year 1 day ago
- This is the 1st time in 6 years I'm not voting in the #ASOT top 20. I've heard enough pop tunes in it over the years to know to not bother. 1 day ago
- 459,535 hits