For conspiracy theorists, truth is less about fact and more about what they want to believe.
I believe that extra terrestrials probably exist. I just don’t believe any of them have ever been here. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job — inside Al Quaeda, that is. I believe the global warming hoax is… well… a hoax. I believe J.F.K. was assassinated by an American — just not one working for the CIA. I believe NASA’s moon landings were faked for the HBO specials in 2001, but not in 1969. I believe that the world will end in 2012 for somebody, but the rest of us will be fine. Conspiracy Theories are utter nonsense, and I am about to demonstrate why.
■ E-mail: accordingtoxen[at]gmail[dot]com
View posts by Category
- It'd be interesting to hear what people's FIFA 2014 predictions will be going forward now that we know what the groups are. 3 hours ago
- I know several news organisations are buying drones to aid with live reporting from active war zones—probably the best use I've seen yet. 3 hours ago
- I wonder if people will start buying drones to spy on their exes? Who am I kidding— that's probably already in the works. 3 hours ago
- Now we got drones killing terrorists (and making new ones), spying on people, delivering goods and marketing products. My how time flies. 3 hours ago
- I remember when drones were just quad copters in our A.I. engineering class back in 2003. Look at them now. They grow up so fast. *sniffles* 3 hours ago
- 459,244 hits